In case you have Bluetooth speakers, then you may not be aware that it is possible to connect them with the Fire HD tablet. It is true that you can’t find this option easily. This article will teach you how to connect Bluetooth Speakers with Your Fire HD tablet.
Steps to Connect Bluetooth Speakers with Your Fire HD
If you want to connect the Bluetooth speaker with your Fire HD, you have to follow the steps mentioned below:
• You have to turn on your Bluetooth device.
• Change the Bluetooth device to the connecting mode.
• In case you do not know the steps, go through the manual.
• Check that all the devices are not in the connecting mode.
• Go down from the upper side to end of the display.
• There you will get the “Quick Settings” box.
• Press on the Bluetooth symbol.
• Click on the “On” option given next to the “Enable Bluetooth” button.
• Let the Fire HD find the device for the connecting process.
• Once the Fire HD finds the device, press on its name.
• The name is given below the “Available Devices” option.
• Go through the connecting guidelines.
• After connecting to both the devices, the Bluetooth symbol appears on the screen.
• This symbol is located on the upper right-hand corner of the Fire HD screen.
How to Find the Bluetooth Symbol?
You will not get the Bluetooth symbol on some of the versions of Fire HD device after going down to the Quick Settings option. To find the Bluetooth symbol, follow the steps mentioned below:
• Go down from the upper side of the display.
• Press on the More symbol.
• This symbol is located in the “Quick Settings” box.
• Search for the “Wireless” option by going to the menu list.
• This menu list is located on the Settings tab.
• Click on the Bluetooth option.
• This option is located in the Wireless option.
• Press on the “On” option given near to the “Enable Bluetooth” to enable it.
Steps to Unpair the Bluetooth Device
• Go to the Bluetooth option.
• It is located on the “Quick Access” box.
• Otherwise, find it on the Wireless option.
• Below the Available Devices option, search for the connected speaker.
• Keep pressing on the connected device.
• The pull-down list starts showing on the screen.
• Select the Forget device option.
• Turn on the connecting mode on any other speaker.
• Click on the Search for Devices option.
• Let the Fire HD tablet to search the connected devices.
Olivia Jones is a self-professed security expert; she has been making the people aware of the security threats.Her passion is to write about Cyber security, cryptography, malware, social engineering, internet and new media. He writes for Norton security products at norton.com/setup.