Apple Watch is a smartwatch. It is marketed by Apple Inc and comprises of an inbuilt magnification tool known as Zoom. After turning it on, it enlarges the Apple Watch interface of the user. This makes the display more clear to view and easy to use. This is mainly for the people who are not able to see correctly. This feature is beneficial for all age-group people.
Best way of enabling Zoom on Apple Watch
The method of enabling Zoom on Apple Watch
The steps of turning on Zoom is given below so follow it correctly.
- Firstly, go to Settings application of your Apple Watch.
- Then, click on General.
- After that, press on Accessibility.
- Next, press on Zoom and push the toggle for enabling it.
Note: For turning it off, you need to follow the above-mentioned steps but instead of turning it on you need to turn it off.
The method of enabling Zoom on Apple Watch from iPhone
The way of enabling zoom on a smartwatch from iPhone is given under so read it carefully with patience.
- Firstly, go to the Apple Watch application.
- Then, press General.
- After that, press Accessibility.
- Next, click Zoom and push the toggle for enabling it.
- Lastly, you require to manage the level of Zoom by moving the slider rightwards or leftwards.
Note: For decreasing the level of Zoom, you need to move the slider towards the leftwards. And do the opposite of increasing. The maximum zoom level is 15 whereas the minimum is 1.2 approximately.
The method of using and controlling Zoom on SmartWatch
The method of using or controlling Zoom on Apple Watch is mentioned below so go through it properly.
- Firstly, click twice by your fingers to zoom.
- Then, if you wish to move on the screen wherever you want then, you need to scroll with your two fingers.
- After that, for managing the level of zoom, you require to click it twice on it and keep pressing on the display. After that, you need to slide it over.
Note: The Zoom can exhaust the charging quickly, so I recommend you to disable it at the time you don’t it or keep it turn off only if you don’t use it ever.
Hope you have been able to enable zoom on the Apple Watch properly after going through this blog.
Olivia Jones is a self-professed security expert; she has been making the people aware of the security threats.Her passion is to write about Cyber security, cryptography, malware, social engineering, internet and new media. He writes for Norton security products at norton.com/setup.